- Pollution Haven and Corruption Paradise, Candau F., Dienesch E., in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 85, 171-192. CNRS 1
- Spatial Distribution of Skills and Regional Trade Integration, Candau F., Dienesch E., 2015 in Annals of Regional Science, 54, 451-488. CNRS 2
- The Costs and Benefits of DutyFree, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters, Bouët A., Debucquet-Laborde D., Dienesch E., Elliott K. 2012, in Journal of Globalization and Development, vol 3 issue 1.
Work in progress
- Spatial Emploment Polarization, with F. Cerina, A. Moro and M. Rendall.
- The Spatial Effects of Green Regulation, with F. Candau
- Factory Towns and World Cities, with F. Candau
- Trade, Poverty and inter-household transfers in a dual-dual economy
- Remittances and Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Emerging and Small Open Countries, Dienesch E., Rey, S. in « Exchange Rates in Developed and Emerging Markets: Practices, Challenges and Economic Implications », Editors: Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee
- Candau F. and Dienesch E. 2013. Does Globalization explain urbanization in the World and in Asia. CATT working paper.
- Candau F. and Dienesch E. 2011. A Survey on the Micro-Foundations of the Trade Gravity Equation. SSRN
- Bouët A., Debucquet-Laborde D., Dienesch E., Elliott K. 2010. The Costs and Benefits of DutyFree, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters, IFPRI discussion paper N°990 , CGD working paper N°206 and CATT working paper N°11.